Rajasthani Besan Ki Kadhi recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from India Food Network.
Rajasthani Besan Ki Kadhi is a very popular North Indian dish and is best served with rice and roti. Besan Kadhi recipe is a quick and easy recipe you can make. It is most delicious and tasty Kadhi made with Besan and yoghurt.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 mins||15 mins||30 mins|
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1 cup Curd
- 1/2 cup Gram Flour
- 3 cups Water
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp mustard seed
- 1 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 1/2 tsp Asafoetida
- 1/2 cup Spring onion leaves
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan.
- While the oil is heating add curd, gram flour and water in a bowl and mix it well till everything is well combined.
- In the oiled pan, add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, asafoetida, spring onions leaves & green chilies and cook them well.
- Once that is cooked add the curd water mixture in the pan and mix it well for 1-2 mins
- Next add turmeric powder, red chili powder & salt and mix it well.
- Mix it till the kadhi becomes thick.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5