Chicken Tikka Masala recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from India Food Network.
Chicken Tikka Masala is a classic dish and very popular for its taste and beautiful aroma all around the world. Indian Chicken Tikka Masala recipe is so easy to make and full of flavour. Chicken Tikka Masala is the better option for dinner or lunch.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 mins||40 mins||55 mins|
- 500g boneless chicken
- 1 bowl cream
- 50g cashew
- 50g almonds, soaked and peeled
- 1 tbsp ghee (clarified butter)
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 3 tbsp of mustard oil
- 1 cup of curd (dahi)
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- red chili powder
- jeera powder
- coriander powder
- garam masala
- black pepper
- 2 green chilies
- a few coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp finely chopped tomatoes and onions
- Add the ginger and garlic paste into the chicken along with garam masala powder,black pepper powder,coriander powder, jeera powder, red chilli powder, salt, mustard oil and curd.
- Mix well until the chicken is marinated and bake it in the oven.
- In a blender, add in cashews, almonds, tomatoes, onions, chillies, coriander leaves, cream, tomato puree, water and salt.
- Mix this well and layer it with the baked chicken.
- Bake the whole dish for a little longer, garnish and serve.
Recipe Rating: 3 / 5