Rajma And Bell Pepper Pasta recipe shared by Rahul Upadhyay from Kissan Tiffin Timetable. Author:
Rajma Pasta with bell peppers is a super delicious recipe that’s also easy to make. It’s a must try dish that will be a fun but healthy surprise for your children when they open up their tiffin’s.
Kissan Sweet and Spicy Sauce brings all the flavors together and gives the dish a tasty, tangy twist.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|20 mins||15 mins||35 mins|
- Cooked macaroni or penne pasta: 1 large cup
- Rajma (pressure cooked until soft with a little salt, lightly mashed): 1/2 cup
- Diced mixed bell peppers: 1/4 cup
- Finely chopped onion (small): 1
- Finely chopped garlic: 2 cloves
- Kissan Sweet and Spicy Sauce: 2 Tablespoons (30g)
- Water: 2 tablespoons
- Pizza seasoning/mixed herbs : 1/2 teaspoon
- Olive oil: 2 teaspoons
- Grated cheddar cheese: 2 teaspoons
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add garlic and onion. Sauté until soft.
- Add the bell peppers and sauté well.
- Tip in the cooked rajma and the Kissan Sweet and Spicy Sauce. Add pizza seasoning and stir well.
- Add the pasta, a little water, and the cheese. Cook for 2 minutes until the flavors merge.
- Pack with sides of pineapple and walnuts.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5