Sindhi Bhugal Gosht (Bhuna Mutton) recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from India Food Network. Author:
Bhuna Mutton is a popular and exotic Sindhi recipe. Learn how to make this absolutely delicious recipe of Mutton Bhuna Gosht.
This is a delicious classic Indian recipe that is traditionally made of goat, but lamb or beef or even pork can be used instead. Mutton Bhuna Gosht has a blast of flavours because many different herbs and spices are used in it.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 mins||1 hour||1 hour, 15 mins|
- 1 tomato
- 1 tsp jeera powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2-3 green chilies
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt as per taste
- 1 cup hot water
- 300 gms mutton chops
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- Whole cardamom, cloves, cinnamon
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Heat some oil in a pressure cooker.
- Fry the ginger-garlic paste, onions and green chilies.
- Add the mutton and cook.
- Add all the dry spices, bay leaves and keep sauteing.
- Put the tomatoes now and keep cooking for at least 10 mins.
- Now add coriander leaves and pour hot water.
- Cover the pressure cooker and cook it for 10 mins after the first whistle.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5