Sindhi Dal Makhani recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from India Food Network.
Learn how to make Shindi Dal Makhani. This recipe is absolutely delicious and can be cooked to perfection at home.
Dal Makhani is a popular dish from the Punjab region of the Indian subcontinent and this is a new Dal Makhani recipe in the Shindi style which is very famous and delicious in taste.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 mins||12 mins||17 mins|
- 1 cup yellow moong dal
- 1 inch piece ginger and 1 green chili (finely chopped or ground)
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Amchoor powder (mango)
- 2 to 3 tbsp melted pure ghee or butter
- Boil the moong dal with ginger, green chilies and turmeric powder for 10-12 mins.
- Blend the dal and add salt.
- Sprinkle some dhania powder, chili powder, amchoor powder and pepper powder on the dal.
- Heat some ghee and pour it on the dal.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5