Stuffed Potatoes With Kidney Beans recipe shared by Riddhima Nair from Kissan Tiffin Timetable (IFN). Author:
Stuffed Potatoes With Kidney Beans is an easy and quick recipe loaded with proteins that your child will love to eat.
With the additional flavor of Kissan Tomato Ketchup which brings out the real taste of the dish.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 mins||25 mins||40 mins|
- Boiled potatoes (large), scooped out: 2
- Chopped onions: 1 teaspoon
- Cooked rajma: 1/2 cup
- Chopped mixed bell peppers: 2 tablespoons
- Corn kernels: 1 tablespoon
- Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup: 1 tablespoon
- Garam masala: 1 teaspoon
- Grated cheese: 1/3 cup
- Olive oil: 1 teaspoon
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Take a bowl. Scoop out boiled potatoes into it.
- In a pan, add oil, onions, bell peppers, and the cooked rajma along with the scooped out potato and corn kernels
- Add salt, pepper, garam masala, Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup and mix well.
- Pre-heat the oven to about 160° to 180°
- Fill the mix into the potato shell. Top with cheese and bake for 10 minutes.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5