Oats And Zucchini Chilla recipe shared by Riddhima Nair from Kissan Tiffin Timetable (IFN).
Oats And Zucchini Chilla recipe is a healthy oats chilla recipe creation and your families favorite dish.
It is the best veg oats chilla recipe that almost all vegetarian people will love to eat as a breakfast meal.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|20 mins||15 mins||35 mins|
- Oats flour: 3/4 cup
- Grated zucchini green and yellow: 1/2 cup
- Curd/Yoghurt: 1/4 cup
- Baking soda: 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Cumin powder: 1 teaspoon
- Chopped coriander: 1 teaspoon
- Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup: 2 teaspoon
- Water: 1/4 cup
- Oil: 1 & 1/2 teaspoon
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Take a non-stick tawa and drop a ladle of the batter and spread a little.
- Allow it to cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Before turning the sides apply a little oil on the edges and cook till set and golden in colour.
- Over a medium heat cook on the other side till golden.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5