February 27, 2017
Breakfast Bake recipe shared by Matt from Vegan.io.
Sweet Potato and Banana Breakfast Bake
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 mins||25 mins||30 mins|
- 1⁄4 cup almond butter
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 medium banana (chopped)
- 1 lb sweet potato (diced)
- Preheat the oven to 440 F (225 degrees).
- Use a big bowl and mix all the ingredients before you put them in the oven for about 25 min.
- You can use a baking dish or a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Let it cool down a little bit before you serve it with almond milk.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5
Quick healthy sweet potato banana breakfast bake.