Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties recipe shared by Riddhima Nair from Kissan Tiffin Timetable.
Wondering what to pack for your child’s tiffin? Something that should be healthy and tasty that your child will enjoy having and crave for more. I have an easy snack recipe which is a healthy recipe for kids; Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties recipe which is loaded with the goodness of quinoa, sweet potato and cheese inside these crunchy patties tastes delightful and yummy which is perfect for your kid’s tiffin box.
There are best Indian breakfast recipes but patties recipe are loved by everyone which is made with the added flavour of kissan tomato ketchup gives the authentic taste to the patties. Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties recipe is a delightful snack recipe which goes great with tomato sauce or green chutney according to your tastes buds.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 mins||10 mins||25 mins|
- Boiled sweet potatoes: ½ cup
- Boiled quinoa: ½ cup
- Finely chopped beans: 2 tablespoons
- Mashed green peas: 2 tablespoons
- Cheese cubes: 3 - 4 cubes
- Cornstarch: 2 teaspoons
- Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup: 1 tablespoon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil to shallow fry
- Cornflake crumbs: 2 tablespoons
- Take a mixing bowl, add boiled sweet potatoes and quinoa
- Add beans, mashed peas, salt and pepper to taste, corn flour and Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup to the mixture. Mix it together
- Divide the mixture and shape it into patties
- Fill the cheese cubes in the centre, close the patty and flatten it
- Roll each patty in cornflakes crumbs to coat it evenly
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry these patties until golden brown evenly on both the sides.
- Pack these crispy patties in your child's tiffin box
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5