by: Recipesn Food
October 28, 2015
Artichoke Heart Pizza recipe shared by RecipesnFood.
Artichoke Heart Pizza
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||15 mins||25 mins|
- 1 large pre made pizza crust
- ½ purple onion, chopped
- ½ yellow pepper, chopped
- ½ sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 can or two jars artichoke hearts cut into ¼ pieces
- Honey Dijon BBQ sauce
- Spread a thin layer of Honey Dijon BBQ sauce on pizza crust (more if you like it tangy).
- Chop up purple onion and peppers (bite size) and distribute evenly over pizza.
- Drain artichoke hearts, quarter them, then place them on pizza.
- Place pizza directly on top oven rack (no pan needed).
- Bake at 450 for 10-15 minutes.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5