March 12, 2016
Beet Juice recipe shared by Jenny Travens from SuperFoodLiving.
Beet Juice Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 mins||0 mins||5 mins|
- 1 medium orange, peeled and quartered
- 3 kale leaves
- 1 medium apple, cut into wedges
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thirds
- 1 large beet, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 1-inch piece peeled fresh ginger
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Juice the ingredients in the order shown.
- Pour juice into two glasses filled with ice cubes.
- Stir to distribute flavors.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5