November 29, 2015
Berbere Roasted Carrots & Fennel recipe shared by Rebecca from RawSpiceBar.
Berbere Roasted Carrots & Fennel
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|20 mins||20 mins||40 mins|
- 1/2 tbsp RawSpiceBar's Freshly Ground Berbere
- 1 pound carrots, peeled & cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 fennel bulbs, cut horizontally into 1/2-inch thick slices, fronds reserved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup mint, freshly chopped
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Toss carrots and fennel with olive oil, salt, pepper and RawSpiceBar's Berbere until well coated.
- Place on foil-lined baking sheet or roasting pan & roast for 20 minutes.
- Turn vegetables & roast for an additional 10 minutes, or until tender with a fork.
- Remove from oven & let cool, toss with chopped mint and serve. Enjoy!
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5