Schezwan Chicken Biryani recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from Ching’s Secret.
Schezwan Chicken Biryani recipe is one of the best and most delicious dishes.
Schezwan Chicken Biryani recipe by Harpal is a great recipe you cook at home and make your loved ones happy.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||15 mins||25 mins|
- 6 tbsp Ching's Secret Schezwan Chutney
- Schezwan Fried Rice Masala
- 2 Cups Basmati Rice
- 400g Chicken with bone cut into big cubes
- 2 Large Onions (sliced)
- 2 tbsp Deep Fry Oil
- 2 tbsp Coriander (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Mint (chopped)
- 1 Cup Curd
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Fry onion in hot oil until golden.
- Add chicken, salt, curd, Schezwan Chutney, fried onions, chopped coriander leaves, mint leaves in 2 tbsp oil and stir fry for 5 mins. Add 1 cup water and cook on low heat until chicken is tender
- Heat water in a big pot. Add salt, rice and parboil it. Remove and drain the rice throughly
- Spread half rice in pot and pour chicken schezwan curry. Top with remamining rice. Sprinkle Schezwan Fried Rice Masala, fried onion, cover the pot, and cook on low heat until rice is fully cooked (5-10 min).
- Mix before serving and garnish with coriander leaves.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5