Chicken Chilli recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from Ching’s Secret.
When it comes to talking about a delicious Chicken Chilli recipe, this recipe has the delicious taste of spices and herbs that come in one plate. The aroma makes you feel like you want to eat the entire dish in just a few minutes.
Chicken chill is the dish you can have for lunch, dinner and you can even use it as a side dish.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||30 mins||40 mins|
- 1 Packet Ching's Secret Chicken Chilli Masala
- 200g Boneless Chicken Cubes
- 2 tbsp Maida
- 1 Egg
- Salt to taste
- 300ml Water
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 cup (100g) Diced Vegetables (onion, capsicum, carrot)
- 1 slit Green Chilli
- Mix boneless chicken cubes with maida, egg and salt.
- Deep fry till golden brown and keep aside.
- Mix 20g (1 pkt) of Chings Chicken Chilli Masala with 300ml water.
- Heat oil in a pan and stir fry diced vegetables, green chilli and chicken pakoda for 2-3 mins.
- Add masala mixture and stir well. Bring to boil and simmer for 2-3 min. For thicker gravy simmer for 3-4 min.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion and serve hot.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5