Schezwan Corn Cheese Balls By Harpal recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from Ching’s Secret.
Schezwan Corn Cheese Balls is a hot and spicy recipe of deep fried balls made of bread soaked in schezwan sauce. Schezwan Corn Cheese Balls are one such dish that can be served any time of the day. The recipe for Schezwan Corn Cheese Balls is the quick and easy recipe to make.
Schezwan Corn Cheese Balls have the authentic taste of Indo-Chinese Cuisine.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 mins||15 mins||30 mins|
- 5 tbsp Ching's Schezwan Chutney
- Ching's Schezwan Fried Rice Masala
- 1 Cup Blanched Corn
- 1 tsp Chopped ginger
- 2-3 Chopped Green Chillies
- 1 tbsp Chopped spring onion
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 tbsp Corn flour
- 2-3 tbsp Bread crumbs
- ¼ cup Cheese cubes
- 2 tbsp Chopped coriander
- In a blender, coarsely blend the corn and keep aside.
- Remove the mixture in a bowl and add ginger, green chilli, spring onion, salt, corn flour, breadcrumbs, Chings Secret Schezwan Chutney, chopped coriander and mix well.
- Take the bread crumb in the plate. Now make a small lemon sized balls and roll it in bread crumbs. Press the balls slightly with your thumb to make a hole and stuff it with a cheese cube. Once again, roll the balls and cover it with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the balls until golden brown and crisp. Remove it on an absorbent paper such that it soaks the excess oil.
- Sprinkle some schezwan rice powder.
- Serve Hot!
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5