April 18, 2015
Double Chocolate Cupcakes recipe shared by Sweeter Life Club.
Double Chocolate Cupcakes
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|20 mins||45 mins||1 hour, 5 mins|
- 1 cup (150g) plain flour
- 1/3 cup (35g) cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 100g Natvia
- 1/4 cup (60g) butter, softened
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 35g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 125g butter
- 2 tablespoon Natvia
- 2 tablespoon dark cocoa
- 30g dark chocolate, melted
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC and line a 12 hole cupcake tray.
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder and bicarbonate of soda in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat the Natvia and butter in a separate bowl until well combined. Add the vanilla and eggwhites and beat well.
- Add the flour mixture and buttermilk alternatively to the bowl, beginning and ending with the flour.
- Fold in the chocolate, then spoon evenly into the lined tray.
- Bake for 18 minutes, then remove from the pan and leave to cool completely on a wire rack. Decorate with chocolate icing and serve.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
Notes:Natvia can be substituted with 50g Natvia and 50g Vitarium Chocolate drinking mix.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5