Hemp Hearts Porridge recipe shared by Jenny Travens from SuperFoodsLiving.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|2 mins||2 mins||4 mins|
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseeds
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add all ingredients into a small pan.
- Stir to combine, then heat over medium heat until it begins to boil slightly.
- Stir again, then cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add toppings.
- Eat immediately.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5
Hemp seeds come from the hemp plant, which has been used for centuries in productions involving textiles, paper, and biodegradable plastics. Hemp seeds are one of the best sources of easily digestible plant protein, better than nuts, seeds and plants.