October 24, 2017
Mushroom Risotto with Baby Spinach and Peas recipes shared by Matt from Vegan.io.
Mushroom Risotto with Baby Spinach and Peas
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||50 mins||1 hour|
- 5 cups baby spinach
- 1 tsp black pepper (ground)
- 2 tbsps dried thyme
- 2 cups frozen green peas (defrost)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsps nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion (thinly chopped)
- 2 cups risotto rice
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 5 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups wild mushroom (chopped)
- Preheat the olive oil in a big skillet or use a medium size pot.
- Add the onions, peas, mushrooms, thyme and salt and saute those for about 5 minutes.
- Start adding the vegetable broth in small steps while stiring.
- Add the nutritional yeast, garlic powder, pepper and baby spinach.
- Add the rest of the vegetable broth in steps until the risotto rice absorbed all the liquid and tastes al dente.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5