Tutti Frutti Cake recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from India Food Network. Author:
When heavenly flavors consolidate and make most loveable dessert Tutti Frutti Cake. When you make this delicious Tutti Frutti Cake at home you will fill your heart with sweet joy.
Recipe for Fun & Festive Tutti Frutti Cake is quite easy and quick to make.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 mins||30 mins||45 mins|
- All purpose flour (maida) 2 cups
- Butter 1/4 cup
- Vegetable oil 1/4 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Eggs large 4
- Tutty Fruity 1 cup
- Cashew/Almonds handful
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Baking soda 1/2 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Grease and line a square 8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 180C while you assemble the cake together.
- Sift together all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt twice and keep aside. In the jar of your mixer.
- Add eggs one by one and beat well. Add vanilla essence and mix.
- Now gently fold in the flour mixture.
- In the end rub tutty fruity with a little flour and fold in the batter. Pour the batter in the prepared pan, sprinkle nuts of choice on top and bake for 35-40 minutes at 180C.
- Cool completely and enjoy a slice with tea or milk.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5