February 18, 2017
Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce recipe shared by Julia
Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 mins||0 mins||15 mins|
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 inch ginger (finely grated)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 pineapple
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsps sesame seeds (toasted)
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- Cut the skin and eyes off the pineapple and the pineapple then into chunks, discarding the hard, white center.
- Place the pineapple into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together, including the pineapple and serve immediately.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5
Homemade naturally sweet and thick pineapple teriyaki sauce.