Potato & Cheese Roesti recipe shared by Rahul Upadhyay from Kissan Tiffan Timetable (IFN).
Replace your boring regular allo tikki with Potato and Cheese Roesti recipe. Potato and Cheese Roesti is a fun food loved by all, your child will love eating Potato and Cheese Roesti.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|20 mins||15 mins||35 mins|
- Boiled potatoes: 2 par
- Onion (small): 1
- Chopped red bell peppers and capsicum /any veggie chopped
- Grated processed cheese: 1 cube (20g)
- Ketchup: 2 tablespoons
- Oil: 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil, add onions and saute till golden.
- Grate the potatoes and place it in a bowl.
- Add chopped capsicum and red bell peppers and saute for 3-4 minutes
- Add veggies to the potato bowl, also add grated cheese and Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup and a pinch of salt. Mix everything together.
- In a pan, heat oil, spread the mixture, cook both side till golden brown
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5