Rajasthani Hari Mirch Ki Maans recipe shared by Priyanka Dave from India Food Network. Author:
Want a tasty and delicious non-veg recipe all the way from Rajasthan? Here is the traditional Rajasthani Hari Mirch Ki Maans recipe. This is the most famous non-veg dish of Rajasthan, a green chilli mutton recipe.
This easy recipe that everyone loves is great for a crowd. This filling chilli meat recipe is perfect for a house party or family get-together.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|30 mins||45 mins||1 hour 15 mins|
- Mutton - 1 kg
- Curd - 1 cup
- Lemon juice - 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Ghee - 1/2 cup
- Onion - 1 cup ( Thinly sliced )
- Garlic - 1 tsp ( Finely chopped )
- Ginger - 1 tsp ( Finely chopped )
- Green Chilli - 150 g ( Slit into half and seeds removed )
- Fresh coriander - 2 tbsp ( Chopped )
- Add mutton, curd, lemon juice and salt in a bowl and mix nicely.
- Cover and keep aside to marinate for 5-6 hours. Heat ghee in a pressure cooker. Add onion and fry until slightly browned.
- Add garlic and ginger and fry until union turns golden brown. Add the marinated mutton along with the marinade and cook on high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Add1/2 cup of water and pressure cook until mutton is cooked. Add green chillies and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander. Serve hot with roti.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5