Schezwan Masala Pav recipe shared by Dave from Ching’s Secret.
Chinese Style Schezwan Masala Pav recipe is a very popular Indian street fast food dish especially in Mumbai and in other metropolitan cities.
It is easy to make Schezwan Masala Pav recipe at home following this very easy recipe.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 mins||30 mins||45 mins|
- 3 tbsp Ching's Schezwan Chutney
- 2 Chopped Onion
- 1 tsp Chopped Garlic
- 2 Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 Chopped Capsicum
- 1 tsp Smith & Jones Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 ½ tbsp Pav Bhaji Masala
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 8 Pieces Pav
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Chopped Coriander
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic, onion and sauté well. Add Smith n Jones ginger garlic paste and mix.
- Add capsicum and sauté until capsicum is cooked.
- Add tomatoes, salt and cook until tomatoes are soft.
- Add Chings Secret Schezwan Chutney, pav bhaji masala and sauté. Now mash the masala and cook for some more time.
- Add chopped coriander and remove the mixture in a bowl.
- Slit the pav and add butter onto it and place the pav in the pan and toast the pav .
- Stuff the pav with the prepared mixture and cook the pav in the pan until crisp.
- Remove the serving plate and Serve
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5