by: Recipesn Food
December 9, 2015
Raspberry Yogurt Smoothie recipe shared by RecipesnFood.
Raspberry Yogurt Smoothie
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 mins||0 mins||5 mins|
- 1 cup raspberries, frozen
- ⅔ cup yogurt, plain and low fat
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 ice cubes
- Add the raspberries, yogurt, water, stevia, and vanilla into the blender.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Add the ice and blend again. (Extra blending may help break down the raspberry seeds)
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5