Our friend Madhu shares another great Indian inspired dish.
Most of us hate egg, mainly kids, because of it’s smell. I think to make a different dish with egg, that no one should not hesitate to eat. So think of making it spicy, that changes its taste.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 mins||15 mins||20 mins|
- EGG - 5
- MAIDA - 2tsp
- CORN FLOUR - 3tsp
- RED CHILI POWDER - 1tsp
- CHICKEN 65 MASALA - 1tsp
- GINGER-GARLIC PASTE - 1tsp
- OIL - FOR DEEP FRYING
- Break eggs into a bowl and beat well till fluffy and doubles in quantity.
- Mix in maida little by little stirring constantly without forming any lumps.
- Add required salt, pinch of baking powder.
- Double boil it and cut it into medium size bits.
- Make paste of ginger-garlic paste, chili powder, chicken 65 masala, corn flour and water.
- Dip in the egg bits and deep fry it.
- You can have it as a evening snack too.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5
This dish came out well. And it looks like chicken. If you try it you get confused as it is egg or chicken. As I can say it is also a good substitute for chicken.