November 12, 2013
Try this great recipe shared by Sandhi Ra to make Thai Fish Cakes at home.
Thai Fish Cakes
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|25 mins||15 mins||40 mins|
- 300 g White Fish Fillets, Uncooked
- 2 Spring Onion, Chopped
- 1 Egg, Lightly Beaten
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves, Chopped
- 2 tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 1 -2 Red Chilli
- 50 g Green Beans, Chopped
- Oil for fry
- Salt to taste
- Add fish fillets, egg, fish sauce, corn flour, red curry paste, red chillies and coriander leaves in blender. Blend it until combined and turns in to the thick paste. Transfer the paste in to a bowl.
- Now add spring onion and green beans in to the paste. Mix well.
- Form the paste in to round patties using wet palms. Keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a large pan and deep fry patties on both sides until golden- browned. Turn off heat. Drain patties on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with chili sauce
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5