Vegetarian Kheema Masala recipe shared by Riddhima Nair from India Food Network.
Vegetable Kheema Masala is Indian recipe with minced veggies which is served as side dish.
Veg kheema is a tended dish prepared with soya granules, peas and spices.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|30 mins||30 mins||1 hour|
- 1 cup soyabean granules
- 2 medium sized onions finely chopped
- 2 large tomatoes grated
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 green chillies chopped
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp red chilli powder
- 3-4 Bay leaves
- 3 tbps oil
- Salt to taste
- Soak soyabean in a bowl of water.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker and add ginger garlic paste and green chillies.
- Now add onions and sauté till light brown.
- Squeeze out the water from the soyabean and add to onions. Add all dry spices and cook for a minute or two.
- Then add tomato and cook on medium flame stirring now and again till the mixture is golden brown and tomatoes well blended.
- Add one cup of boiling water, close cooker and cook for 7 to 8 minutes on low flame.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves, onion rings and lemon slices.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5