by: Recipesn Food
December 15, 2015
Cinnamon Crunches (Cereal or Crackers) recipe shared by RecipesnFood.
Cinnamon Crunches (Cereal or Crackers)
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||15 mins||25 mins|
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp ground white chia seed
- 3 tbsp water (or 1 egg in place of the chia seed and water)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, softened
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1½ tsp coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together almond flour, ground chia, water, coconut oil, honey, 1 tsp cinnamon and salt.
- Roll dough out between two pieces of parchment paper. Carefully peel off the top layer of parchment paper.
- Place the bottom layer with the dough unto a baking sheet. (Optional) Combine ¼ tsp, cinnamon with 1½ tsp, coconut sugar and sprinkle some of the mixture on top of the dough.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and cut into squares. Return pan to oven and bake 2-5 more minutes or until lightly browned.
- Place cereal/cracker pieces unto a cooling rack to cool completely. Eat plain or in a bowl with your favorite milk.
- Note : The “crunchiness” of your crackers/cereal depends on how thin you roll it out and how long you bake it. There is a fine line between “done” and burnt…so watch it carefully! The thinner you make it, the crunchier it will be.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5