Sindhi Bhee Aloo Wadi recipe shared by Ravi Kumar from India Food Network.
Sindhi Bhee Aloo Wadi recipe is easy and quick to make and has the great taste of Shindi Cuisine. Bhee Masala recipe has a mouthwatering taste and beautiful aroma. It can serve as the side dish and even in main course meal with rice, Roti and Naan.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||20 mins||30 mins|
- 200g of bhee diced (kamal kakdi)
- 2 small potatoes
- 1 wadi
- 1 inch of ginger finely chopped
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp of haldi (turmeric powder)
- ½ tsp cumin powder (jeera powder)
- Coriander leaves
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
- 3 medium sized grated/ pureed tomatoes
- Add some oil in a vessel.
- Fry some onions and green chillies.
- Pressure cook the lotus stem with water until one whistle.
- Break the vadi into the fried onion mixture. Add the potatoes.
- Put the cooked lotus stem in the potato and onion mixture.
- Add all the dry spices and mix well.
- Put tomatoes and coriander leaves.
- Pour some hot water and cover and cook.
- Serve warm.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5