Veg Noodle Bhel recipe shared by Rahul Upadhyay from Kissan Tiffin Timetable (IFN).
Veg Noodles Bhel is easy to make healthy tiffin snack your child will love to eat. Veg Noodles Bhel is a tangy and tasty meal your child will love to eat.
Chinese Bhel is a fun, fusion recipe that’s always been a favorite with kids. This dish brings together a blend of noodles, onions, carrots and cabbage with a delicious dose of Chinese flavor. The Kissan Sweet and Spicy Sauce brings in a lovely contrast of flavors to this dish making it a fun tiffin treat.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||15 mins||25 mins|
- Boiled noodles: 1 cup
- Shredded green cabbage: 1/4 cup
- Julienned spring onions: 2
- Julienned carrot: 1
- Sesame seeds: 1 tablespoon
- Roasted & sinned peanuts: 1 tablespoon
- Kissan Sweet and Spicy Sauce: 2 tablespoons (30g)
- Soy sauce: 1 teaspoon
- Grated ginger: 1/2 teaspoon
- Freshly ground pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice: 1/2
- Hot sesame oil: 1 teaspoon
- Chopped fresh coriander leaves: 1/2 teaspoon
- Mix the Kissan Sweet and Spicy Sauce, soy sauce, salt, pepper, lemon juice and grated ginger together in a small mixing bowl. Now, add the coriander and pour smoking hot sesame oil on the dressing. Mix and allow to stand for a few minutes.
- Toast the sesame seeds on a hot pan for a few minutes until they begin to pop.
- Mix all the noodles, vegetables, roasted peanuts, and the dressing together.
- Transfer to the tiffin and top with the toasted sesame seeds and coriander leaves. Pack the papaya and peanut chikki as sides.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5