October 22, 2017
Apple, Broccoli and Walnut Salad recipe shared by Matt from Vegan.io.
Apple, Broccoli and Walnut Salad
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||7 mins||17 mins|
For the Salad
- 2 large apple (chopped)
- 6 1⁄4 oz broccoli (chopped)
- 1 3⁄4 oz walnut halves
For the dressing
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 lemon (juice only)
- 1 dash salt
- Steam or boil the broccoli for 5-7 minutes
- Place the broccoli in bowls, then the apple and walnut pieces.
- In a small bowl mix the dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and serve.
Notes:Calories: 205 Fat: 12g Saturated fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 21g Sugar: 13g Sodium: 56.76mg Fiber: 5g Protein: 4g Cholesterol: 0mg
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5