Schezwan Fried Rice recipe shared by ravi kumar from Ching’s Secret.
Chinese food is one of the favourite foreign cuisines in India. Schezwan Fried Rice is the most popular and mouth-watering dish from Chinese cuisine served in India as snacks, side dish and as main course meal.
The recipe is quick and easy. Schezwan Fried Rice is also referred to as Desi Chinese Schezwan Fried Rice.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 mins||25 mins||40 mins|
- 1 Packet Ching's Schezwan Fried Rice Masala
- 4 tbsp. of Oil
- 2 cups of Chopped Vegetables of your choice (cabbage, carrot, capsicum, onion, french beans, etc)
- 6 cups of Boiled Rice
- Chopped spring onion for garnishing
- Heat 4 tbsp of oil in a pan & stir-fry 2 cups of chopped vegetables of your choice (carrot, capsicum, onion, cabbage, French beans, etc) for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 6 cups of boiled rice (leftover rice from last night's dinner is perfect) to the vegetables.
- Add Ching’s Secret Schezwan Masala & stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Your Schezwan Fried Rice is ready.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5