by: Recipesn Food
September 24, 2015
Impossible Easy Cheeseburger Pie recipe shared by RecipesnFood.
Impossible Easy Cheeseburger Pie Recipe
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|35 mins||10 mins||45 mins|
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion
- Salt & pepper
- 1- ½ cups milk
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup flour mix
- 2 Tomatoes sliced (approx)
- 1 generous cup shredded cheese
- Heat oven to 400 F. Brown ground beef and onion in frying pan. Put in 10' pie plate. Add salt and pepper.
- Beat milk, eggs and flour until smooth. Pour over meat. Bake 25 minutes. Add sliced tomatoes.
- Add cheese on top of pie. Bake 5-8 minutes more. Let cool for a couple of minutes. Cut and enjoy.
- Serve with rice.
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5