Kathal Sabzi recipe shared by Priyanka Dave from India Food Network. Author:
Jackfruit Recipe is a North Indian delicacy that is made from raw jackfruit and it’s also called “Kathal Sabzi” and it is very famous dish of India. It is cooked in two way dry and with gravy. Jackfruit has lots of benefits for human body. So if you’re looking for instructions on how to make Kathal Sabzi at home.
Kathal Ki Sabzi is a spicy and delicious dish served as a side dish with roti, paratha or rice. Try this recipe and follow the step by step instruction to make it. Jackfruit recipes very easy and simple to make.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 mins||15 mins||25 mins|
- 1 jackfruit cut into cubes big size
- 2 onion chopped
- Garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon dhana jeera powder
- 4 green chilies
- Tamarind pulp
- Coconut fresh grated 1/2 cup
- Coriander leaves freshly chopped
- Wash and boil the chopped jackfruit and keep it aside
- Heat oil in a pan, add chili and garlic paste.
- Saute the garlic until lightly brown
- Add chopped onion and saute it as well
- Now add the shredded jackfruit, water, and powdered spices.
- Mix it well together Garnish it with coconut and coriander leaves
- Your delicious sabzi is ready to serve
Recipe Rating: 4 / 5